- These are most popular systems. They are cost effective and provide energy through a combination of solar, battery and the grid.
- Hybrid systems can be implemented in either single or 3 phase configurations.
- Over time, we have learned that a typical household users consume approx. 40% of daily energy needs while the sun is shining and the balance when the sun is not shining. Below is a typical household user with a hypothetical solar curve superimposed onto the consumption curve.
- Typical users are households, smaller offices, that also require battery backup for load shedding purposes. The 2 scenarios require different design criteria.
- We pre-build all our Hybrid solutions onto a backboard and pretest all the hardware before commencing the on site installation.